We’re glad you are interested in participating in the science fair. Most of the information you need is here, but please contact Amos Glenn if you have any questions.
Thursday, February 13, 2020
6:00 – 6:30 PM = Set up your project
6:30 – 7:30 PM = Enjoy Interactive Fun-stations and browse the exhibit hall
NEW: Optional Interviews
Communication is an important part of science. This year, we will be inviting everyone to be interviewed by a science fair judge. Interviews, for those who want one, will be scheduled for a specific block of time during the judging (6:30 and 7:30 PM that evening) and take place in front of the student’s project to allow students to make a present or perform a demonstration. The interview is expected to last 3-5 minutes.
How does the event work?
- Check in at the registration desk near the exhibit hall (gym) as soon as you arrive
- Learn where and when you will set up and present your project (if you choose to be interviewed).
- Find your assigned exhibit space (30’x30’) in the exhibit hall by looking for the table tag with your number on it and set up your project.
- Keep your eye on the time if you have an interview, so you can make sure to meet the judge at your project on time.
- Enjoy the fair by checking out the other cool projects in the exhibit hall and visiting the Interactive Fun-stations down the hall.
- Before you leave visit the registration desk to collect your certificate and judging results page.